- Achieving excellence in service provision, leadership, people development, relationship management and integrated management systems.
- Providing diversified, relevant, and inclusive community development programmes.
- Pursuing continuous learning principles, innovation and an outward looking focus.
- Operating ethically.
- Acting with professionalism and honesty.
- Treating people with fairness and dignity.
- Being open and transparent in decision making
- Valuing the dignity of every individual.
- Working collaboratively.
- Listening to others and respecting their point of view.
- Valuing the diversity of the society and the people whom we serve and work with.
Affirming that diversity is crucial to a democratic society, that diversity enriches the community development experience, and that diversity respects and celebrates
differences among communities, institutions, and individuals alike.